Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bloodsuckers Episode 23: The Curse Of A-Ray

Download the episode here.

After a long wait, the Girls Necks Door are back! We discuss listener e-mails about the Twilight movie, as well as some news about the upcoming New Moon movie. We also discuss a Swoon-Worthy quote, "You're intoxicated by my very presence." This week, we laugh at Megan's Cheesy Vampire Joke. We end the show with our Song of the Week, "Hurricane, the Informal Weather Pattern" by Something Corporate. If you'd like to contact the show, you can e-mail us at bloodsuckerspodcast@gmail or comment on our blog at bloodsuckerspodcast.blogspot.com. You can also be our friend on myspace at myspace.com/bloodsuckerspodcast or you can join our facebook group. Don't forget to vote for us on podcast alley and review us on iTunes. If you'd like more information on Summer School in Forks, visit their website.

And now, a conversation with Nonexistant Bloodsuckers fan.

NBF: OMG you guys what lies are you spreading about Catherine directed the next movie? That's not true!
Maddi: Yeah...our bad.

NBF: What is all of that horrendous noise in the background?
Maddi: My family. Please forgive me, and pray for the health of my laptop.

NBF: OMG where'd Christina go? Did you kill her in the middle of the episode?
Maddi: No, she had to go to dance class. She's alive, I swear.

NBF: Have you ever heard of audio quality? Why can't i hear A-Ray?
Gayle: I thought it'd be funny to let Maddi record everyone on one line. I promise it will never happen again.

Summer School in Forks: A Twilight Symposium

10 comments:

Siobhan said...

Hey girls, figured I'd be the first commmenter. You can totally change NBF to Siobhan!!! Haha. Omg, I don't remember who said it, I think it was Gayle, but whoever said that they thought Edward was sweaty, I laughed so hard because i thought hte same thing. It made me crack up. People were staring.... lol.

Anyway, puh-leeeeeez record again soon. Thankks. =D

yelhsamorales said...

Oh my..
I just found you guys' podcast and it is amazzzzzzingg
x8907435973453475
Record soon please!!!

Anonymous said...

hey girls the episode was awesome as usual!! =]


~Laney


ps: what happen to Jenae??

Bloodsuckers said...

Hey Siobhan, yeah Gayle and I said that. It totally looks like sweat!

Hey Ashley, We're so glad you're enjoying the show!

Hey Laney, Thanks. During the school year, marching band takes over Janae's life so it's hard to schedule with her. We'll try to get her on soon. She's alive, we swear.

Maddi and the rest of the Girls Necks Door

Bloodsuckers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
<3`e said...

Oh my golly goodness!I missed all of you,including MOLLY!Maddi,don't listen to Gayle about technical stuff...Sorry gayle!You are beatting TST(twilight Series theories)...GOOD FOR YOU! I swear you guys are to funny! I was listening to your last podcast at night(when everyone was sleeping) and I laughed so hard I almost cried!MADDI! YOU TRAITOR!Rob looks like a long lost Jonas Brother in those horrid sun glasses!
"Oh and that's Jasper...the blond one who looks like he's in pain"
I swear I almost pasted out from laughing so hard! I LOVE JACKSON/Jazz<3!!!!!!
Keep up the absolutly fab. work!
Arianna(:

yelhsamorales said...

ah!
For suree!
Record soon pleasee!

OH!
and i added yall on myspaceeee

yelhsamorales said...

Hey,
I'm Ashley and I've told you before that I'm new to the show, and I have only listened to as many of the podcast time allows..
So I don't know if this subject has come up before but,I wanted you guys' intake on the subject of Gaspard Ulliel.
Alot of the girls interested in Twilight seem to think that he would have been a better Edward Cullen than Rob, in my area anyway. Some say that just because he's "hotter" than Robert.
I don't agree with this at all. And I just wanted you guys' opinions.
Write back, and record sooon!!

-Ashley

haahh..this was supposed to be an e-mail but it wasn't working for some reason..

Anonymous said...

OMG I DIDN'T KNOW A NEW EPISODE WAS OUT, I TRHOUGHT THAT THE GIRLS NEXT DOOR JUST.............DIE OR SOMETHING. I AM GOING TO GO AND LISTEN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorceress Jade said...

Hello ladies. Just writing in to let you know I enjoy your podcast. I do wish you'd turn the background music down about 10 notches, it drowns you out.

And thanx for the contstant reminders about Summer School in Forks. I live in Portland and how could I turn down going there with everyone? Need to buy tickets nao.